Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Amelia's first friend



Amelia is in love with this star colorful star you see her smiling at in the photo. This is her first real connection with an object. She almost immediately starts smiling when I set it in front of her, and has a big conversation with it (cooing and squealing) as it lights up and sings to her. It is really cute, and I know it secretly makes everyone who sees this happy interaction a little jealous of the star.




Also, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for dressing up Amelia. I didn't think I would get into it, because I was a little turned off/overwhelmed by the masses of hand me downs I have stored in my garage. But the dresses, bloomers, ridiculous pockets and ruffles are pretty irresistable once I get them on her. Now, I'll take any excuse to dress her up, and what's even more ridiculous is that I try to coordinate my outfit with hers. ..I know it's dorky, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment