Tuesday, September 15, 2009

100 kisses


I cannot stop kissing those cheeks. They are so dang squishy and soft and I pretty much kiss her all day. Every single time I pick her up, before I nurse, after we nurse, before and after diaper changes, etc. I can't stand it!! So, I apologize if the next time you see her, the cheeks are a little sticky. They probably have not hers, but MY dried slobber all over them. I've reasoned my nonstop kissing by declaring that Amelia needs at least 100 kisses per day (and we easily reach that quota by 10:00 am). She better get used to it if she's going to sport those dimples.

3 comments:

  1. I just wondered: is there any way you could get a shot of her where her cheeks DON'T look so squishy, cuddly, scrumptious, dimply, bright, and ready to pinch? That'd be grrrrrrreeeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! I'm the same way with my friend Grace's kiddos! I know the second our little peanut is born, I'll be kissing her cheeks like crazy!
    ps. Love that you have a blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete