Thursday, August 20, 2009

rollin' for real


I know, I know, a few months ago I posted that Amelia had rolled over. Well, she had. This was because at 2 months old, she was still "anorexic" and didn't really have a tummy to keep her from rolling. She rolled maybe a couple times, but once she (rather quickly) put on a belly, she couldn't roll anymore. Well, now, with her big ol' belly and all, she's rolling "for real". I'm talkin' pulling her arm out from under her and everything. And she's quick, too! But of course, she hasn't learned to go from tummy to back, so she gets ticked and starts yelling for help. I've heard this story a gazillion times from other new moms, but of course it's a bigger deal and much more interesting to tell when it's my daughter. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing that such a cute happy face can get so mad when the rolling over doesn't go just right! I think she is a very determined little child and as she grows she will probably achieve every thing she sets he mind to do.

    ReplyDelete